Soap Bar - PINE TAR + CEDARWOOD
Pine tar has been a common ingredient in soap for hundreds of years. It's perceived as an effective treatment for bacterial and fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and jock itch. The addition of our home-brewed herbal African Rooibos tea enhances the deep, natural color and cleanses your skin with its antioxidant and zinc compounds.
Contains cedarwood and lavender essential oils.
- Olive Oil – has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizing properties
- Coconut Oil – used in the treatment of various skin conditions, including dermatitis, eczema and psoriasis
- Castor Oil – used as a benefit for skin ailments; an excellent cleanser and moisturizer
- Sea salt – included as a scrub for its many skin benefits
Olive oil, coconut oil, rooibos herbal tea, castor oil, pine tar extract, sea salt, cedarwood and lavender essential oils
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh